75 years of Hans Fischer Kunststoffverarbeitungs-GmbH
We look back with pride on the past 75 years and what we have achieved during this time.
The company was founded in 1946 by Mr. Hans Fischer as a bookbindery and quickly expanded its range of services to include, for example, the processing of rigid and flexible films into ring binders and ID card covers.
In the 1950s, Hans Fischer discovered the material PLEXIGLAS® for himself and his company, as a result of which the individual company rapidly developed into a modern plastics processor.
Business registration 1946
As a family-run medium-sized company now in its 3rd generation, we are proud to have established ourselves on the market for 75 years and to have allowed our customers to benefit from our decades of experience in the industry.
Company headquarters 1948-1949 – Rheinauhafen Cologne
In the period from around 1980 to around 2015, the company was particularly strong in the POS/POP, visual merchandising and shopfitting sectors. In addition to customer-specific production, Hans Fischer also maintained an in-house range for these sectors, consisting of display stands, brochure stands and similar items. articles. The best-known Hans Fischer product from this period is undoubtedly the Plexiglas nameplates.
In the 80s and 90s in particular, the company was one of the market leaders in German-speaking countries, primarily for leading retailers, the tourism industry, large industrial customers and numerous resellers.
In recent years, the company has increasingly developed into a technical solutions provider. Significant investments have been made in machinery and new markets have been opened up on the sales side through structural and personnel changes.
As a plastics processor with in-house screen printing, we are also valued today as a comprehensive solution provider.
Today, in addition to long-standing customers from the POS and store fitting sectors, our customers include leading manufacturers from the mechanical and plant engineering, medical technology and lighting industries, as well as leading electronics manufacturers from the household appliance, smart home and electromobility sectors.
Meanwhile, printed operating displays made of PMMA and PC, printed pictogram discs, drawing parts as transparent protective elements for machine and plant construction and POS displays are classic applications from our company.
In addition to our high level of in-house production expertise, e.g.
- CNC milling and laser machining,
- the hot deformation,
- and the high-quality bonding of thermoplastics,
- the assembly of components,
- and in-house screen printing,
we also offer holistic solution concepts through a strong network (e.g. large format digital printing, wood and metal processing, etc.).
In order to live up to this claim even in times of ever faster changing requirements, dynamic markets and constant technological progress, we produce exclusively “Made in Germany”. This is a matter close to the hearts of the shareholder families and will not change in the future.
Company headquarters since 1992 – Cologne Marsdorf
We took our anniversary as an opportunity to refresh our company logo, which we are pleased to present to you here.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our employees, suppliers, partners and, above all, our customers for their many years of loyalty. We look forward to the future with you and hope that we can continue to be a fair and reliable partner for you for the next 75 years.